WEX AFRICA 2014
Managing Water in an Energy Constrained World
12th - 13th November 2014, Morocco
Organised in Association with
In Partnership with
WEX Africa brings together a trade mission of international companies, with African leaders from both public and private sectors, who are tasked with meeting the growing demand for water, energy and sanitation throughout the continent.
It is a business oriented forum, which combines a programme of intensive pre-scheduled one to one meetings, with presentations from regional experts identifying the commercial opportunities for international companies throughout Africa
The relationship of water, energy and food continues to evolve and nowhere are the effects of this nexus more evident than in Africa. The ability to plan for the adequate provision of all three commodities, is fundamental to the growth prospects of every country and business in the region.
Understanding how best to optimise the use of water and energy is a key strategic issue for the business leaders, financiers, policy-makers and utilities professionals, whose decisions are critical for the economic development which will underpin a better more sustainable future for the citizens of Africa. Overcoming the twin challenges of rapid urbanisation and population growth, whilst mitigating the effects of climate change, requires joined up thinking and coordinated effort.
WEX Africa 2014 seeks to bring together these four important stakeholders for an action oriented summit designed to shape the future of water and energy in countries and cities across Africa
Joining the WEX AFRICA International trade delegation in 2014, will enable you to:
- Access new business opportunities by selecting a programme of pre-scheduled one to one business meetings with the key decision makers of your choice
- Learn from presentations given by regional experts identifying potential commercial opportunities for your company across Africa
- Establish an improved framework for doing business in the region
- Have the opportunity to discuss the potential issues involved in doing business in different African countries
- Develop and understand practical strategies and tools for working more effectively with prospective clients
To learn more about WEX Africa 2014 click here